Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Chaseneh in Vishnitz


Poster announcing the upcoming wedding in Bnei Brak


B"H

Tomorrow (Wednesday) several thousand people are expected to participate in the Vishnitzer Chaseneh (wedding) in Bnei Brak (near Tel Aviv).

Here are already some pictures of the OHEL (tent) in Kiryat Vishnitz / Bnei Brak. I am going to participate and I am really excited about it. Thousands of people will be there and hopefully enough space in order to see something. Unfortunately, I will be on the women's site and thus, miss all the prominent Rebbes such as Rebbe Yissachar Dov Rokeach (Belz) and others. But who knows ... Maybe I am finding a good spot.



The OHEL



"The Chuppah where the new couple is getting married.





Simcha in Vishnitz from the past

4 comments:

  1. B"H

    Whoever, as a female, decides to come to the wedding: I was just told that the wedding will be shown on a video screen in the Kiryah.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Besides Ger and Modzitz, Vishnitz has the most wonderful niggunim. I'm excited to go to the tisch by the Rebbe in Monsey sometime soon.

    Yisroel

    ReplyDelete
  3. B"H

    About the great Niggunim I have heard from many people already.

    A Vishnitzer told me yesterday, that the Rebbe in Monsey is celebrating about five weddings this year. All from relatives and the interesting thing is that the Hager family prefers marrying within their own family. Cousins, but still according to Halacha.
    The wedding in Bnei Brak today is also between cousins.

    ReplyDelete