Monday, February 16, 2009

The MALACHIM

B"H

One of the readers asked me to write something about the Malachim, a split off from Chabad. In fact, I have been doing some investigations already and asked a few people if they would kindly sent me their information.
Nevertheless, it is not easy gathering information about the Malachim, especially not because seemingly they don't have their own Mosdot but stick to Satmar.

I would be happy if someone could provide me with further information regarding the Malachim. Also if there are any of them in Israel or only in New York.

2 comments:

  1. shalom Miriam

    what is a Malachim?

    ReplyDelete
  2. B"H

    The Malachim are a Chabad split off. Some people claim their first Rebbe was thrown out of Chabad and others say he just left. However, the Malachim don't recognize the past two Lubavitcher Rebbes as Chabad Rebbes but only the previous ones.

    It is an interesting subject and not easy to collect material. Most Malachim live in New York and even there many are fading away and being absorbed into Satmar.

    But I will write more soon.

    ReplyDelete