Sunday, December 16, 2007

Shabbes, Shabbes

B"H

Last Shabbat I was a little unable to participate in any chassidic Tish. I was suffering from a bad cold and didn't feel like anything but going to bed. I did go for a Shabbat dinner but left early; right after the chicken soup.

On my way home I passed Mea Shearim where a car was driving around in the streets. Of course, the Chassidim started shouting "Shabbes, Shabbes", and the car disappeared quickly. Thus, at least, I got to see some action.

This coming Shabbat however, I am planning to do a lot. Especially by going to a synagogue of a very unknown group.

Shavua Tov – Have a great week !!!!

2 comments:

  1. can't wait to hear about the mishkenos horoim

    ReplyDelete
  2. B"H

    Hi Yitz,

    I am going there this Shabbat.:-) I hope I will stay alive but maybe it is not as "bad" as we might think.:-)

    I have seen their women's entrance open, and I will do my best to get inside.

    Those are the days when I wish that my Yiddish would be much better.:-)

    ReplyDelete