Friday, May 30, 2008

Shabbes Plans

B"H

After some Shabbatot of not doing too much, this Shabbat I am planning much more. Until I am falling asleep, I will go to different chassidic Tishes tonight. And if I am still awake, I will straight go for Shacharit. Maybe with a little break in between.

It is almost June and usually around this time, the Toldot Aharon Rebbe David Kahn, as well as his brother, the Toldot Avraham Yitzchak Rebbe Shmuel Yaakov Kahn, travel abroad. Of course not together, as both groups have a certain history and are a kind of competitors until today. Furthermore, both Rebbes are going to collect money from all over the world and none of the two brothers wants the other one to know where the cash is coming from.

Last year they started their trips in June and came only back at the end of August. I missed them very much, as I love both Tishes.

Links:

Tish at Toldot Aharon

However, I will see tonight if they are still in Jerusalem or already abroad.

In case they are gone, there will be chassidic Tishes at Belz, at the Slonim, at Kretchnif and maybe at Dushinsky as well. And don't forget to check out if the "Shomrei Emunim" in Mea Shearim Street are on.

My goal is to find out some more details about where I can meet some Mea Shearim Rabbis - in case they meet with women at all. If not, I want to question the Rebbitzens and at a few groups, this is an easy matter. Once I have already spoken with the Jerusalemer Kretchnif Rebbitzen. But it is also easy to approach the Toldot Aharon or the Avraham Yitzchak Rebbitzens. Unfortunately, the Belzer Rebbitzen is always surrounded by women and it is hard to get through.

Shabbat Shalom to all of you !!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment