Friday, May 1, 2009

Shabbat Shalom

B"H

Many times I really do feel guilty for not doing enough. If I wasn't that tired from work most of the time, I could go to Mea Shearim and all the other haredi places. Sneak around and collect more information. Instead I am thinking about sleep and some time off.

Writing, researching and the bakery take all the time of my life and especially during Pessach I realized that I don't have enough life.
But I am not complaining, as I am still quite happy and couldn't live without all that anyway.

This Shabbat I will be in Jerusalem. As usual.
Trying not to fall asleep and go to the Belzer Tish. Almost every week, a Belzer Chassid I know asks me if I have been to their Tish. It is embarrassing already and I need to make an effort. Not in order to please the Chassid but I have become a little lazy lately. And despite all the work, something is missing in my life when I am not involved in something chassidic.

"Shabbat Shalom - Gut Schabbes" to everyone and maybe we should all show a little more energy. At least this Shabbat !

2 comments:

  1. Ahh, I envy you, so many tishim to choose from. I was myself partial to Karlin and Slonim when I lived there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. B"H

    In case you live in New York: Then I would envy you because there you have more Tishes than we have in Jerusalem !

    ReplyDelete