Friday, March 13, 2009

Shabbat Shalom

B"H

Actually I should write about my visit to Mea Shearim on Purim and, furthermore, about the new Sheitel (wig) decree of Rabbi Eliyashiv and Rabbi Ovadiah Yosef. Instead I am enjoying the day and look forward to a quiet Shabbat. My conscience is bothering me but I decided to finish those articles on Mozzaei Shabbat. The weather in Tel Aviv is warm and sunny and the beach is nearby.

I finished my Shabbat shopping and going to the Carmel Market on a Friday is a disaster. Plenty of American Birthright kids were running around and there is hardly anything worse when tourists walk around at the same time when Israelis make their Kniyot (shopping) for Shabbat.

After all this running around and traveling on Purim, I decided to get some rest and sleep. I am staying in Tel Aviv and hopefully the weather will remain warm and sunny. On Shushan Purim I had a full schedule with all the Mea Shearim Tishes and I went to the Toldot Aharon, the Toldot Avraham Yitzchak, to Stropkov, the Neturei Karta, the Shomrei Emunim, the Mishkenot HaRoim, Karlin - Stolin, Kretchnif and to Ruzhin - Boyan. But more about that on Mozzaei Shabbat. After all those different groups, I need a break and simply see something else.

"Shabbat Shalom - Gut Shabbes" to everyone and enjoy your day of rest wherever you are !

No comments:

Post a Comment