Thursday, July 8, 2010

Shabbat Shalom


Photo: Miriam Woelke


B"H

My blogs mainly consist of religious writings but not everybody in this world is religious. Two Spanish speaking thieves stole my relatively new cellphone in Tel Aviv today. I will try getting a new one already tomorrow and I will watch it like something.

It was a public place where it got stolen and I was able to watch the security cameras afterwards. Two guys, white T - shirts and, as someone told me, Spanish speaking stole the phone from my bag while I was busy with the computer. It happened within seconds.

Maybe I am naive but I just cannot believe that people do such things and even sleep well tonight. I called my phone several times and it was even answered but immediately turned off.

I am just warning you: When you come to Israel, watch your belongings and don't only suspect Israelis but especially watch other tourists.

"Gut Schabbes - Shabbat Shalom" to all of you !

No comments:

Post a Comment