Monday, July 12, 2010

Stolen Sony Ericsson 0547940502

B"H

News from my stolen cell phone "Sony Ericsson 0547940502":

I phoned my provider Orange and was told that without the special number, they are unable to block my SIM. But even if they canceled my SIM, they may cannot stop the thieves from using the phone. The latter I found out while reading an Israeli forum.

Well, I was lucky that my phone was prepaid although the thieves definitely used up my 90 Shekels left on the card. 

I will continue calling my old number and did so. Suddenly an old guy was answering and as soon as I asked to whom I am speaking, old guy hung up. 

My question is:

Don't the thieves  consider that the original owner of the phone is calling all the time ? Why don't they change the SIM ?

I am really upset about this old crook using my phone. And he is not even ashamed of himself ! Well, talk about "Hashgacha Pratit": I still hope that Mr. Crook will blow up or get a heart attack. Throw him and the two younger Spanish speaking thieves into Korach's pit or let them get one of those really ugly Talmudic punishments.

1 comment:

  1. Anyone else who has a cell phone should know this trick:
    Key in the following digits on your phone: * # 0 6 #
    A 15 digit code will appear on the screen. This number is unique to your handset so keep it in a safe place. If your phone gets stolen, call your service provider & give them this code. They can then block your handset so EVEN IF THE THIEF CHANGES THE SIM CARD, YOUR PHONE WILL BE TOTALLY USELESS! You won't get your phone back, but at least you know that whoever stole it can't use OR sell it either.

    ReplyDelete