Tuesday, January 31, 2012

10th Yahrzeit of Daniel Pearl

B"H

If you ever ask me for my most read blog post ever, here is the sad answer: The most hits I am getting on the video of Daniel Pearl's execution. Throughtout the year and not only on his Yahrzeit (day of death). 

Tomorrow, ten years ago, on 1 February 2002, Daniel Pearl was murdered by Islamic terrorists in Pakistan.

Has anything changed since then ?



Links:

Daniel Pearl Foundation

Daniel Pearl's Execution

The video is extremely graphic !!!

http://www.wretch.cc/video/f0806449k&func=single&vid=5836976 


If the video doesn't work immediately, move over it with your cursor !

2 comments:

  1. Miriam, since your Pearl posts are often sought after on your blog, to your own admitted dismay, what post would you suggest has personal meaning to you that you'd ideally want people to read if you could chose something?

    ReplyDelete
  2. B"H

    The most meaningful posts for me are many personal stories in the category OFF THE DERECH

    http://shearim.blogspot.com/search/label/Off%20-%20the%20-%20Derech

    Why ?

    Because I am still thinking where my life is going to go although I basically know the answer.:-)

    ReplyDelete