Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Be as you are

B"H

It doesn't matter what kind of way you choose. Whether you are joining Chabad, one of the Edah HaCharedi groups, Amshinov, Erloi or the national religious or Litvishe movement. The most important thing is that you are happy with your decision and will succeed in remaining religious. 

Maybe this is easy for me to say, as I am a character not fitting into any group. At least not into any chassidic group. Otherwise I would have joined and tried to become a member. However, it is not the rules bothering me but I don't fit into only one group with one Rebbe. Furthermore, I am not a person who is following. Once someone told me: 

"You are not sheep !"

It sounds funny but maybe the guy telling me this was right.:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment