Friday, April 6, 2012

Happy Passover - Chag Sameach


 Burning of the Chametz - Bi'ur Chametz in Bnei Brak (2011)

Photo: Miriam Woelke
B"H 

After all the Pessach cleaning there is only one more thing left: To wish you all a great and kosher Passover ! 

There were quite a few readers clicking on an a former article where I wrote about HOLIDAY PRESSURE. I assume that there are many Jews out who still don’t have a Seder place. What I suggest is that you contact your closest Chabad Shaliach, as Chabad arranges thousands of Seders throughout the world. Otherwise don’t get depressed and make yourself a nice evening. Prepare some special food, read the Haggadah and eat a piece of Mazzah. I am doing something with friends and find it much more comfortable than being invited at a family and sitting around a table where I don’t know most of family members. Just in order to have a Seder. I am not that type of person anymore. 

Those of you who are in Tel Aviv: Chabad and further Synagogues are arranging quite a few Seders tonight. Contact Chabad or the Synagogue in Ben Yehudah Street (across the Shufersal and the gym). 

Chag Sameach to all of you !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment