Thursday, November 11, 2010

Trip to Kiryat Shmona


B"H

I have only been once to KIRYAT SHMONAH and then I neither had time to enjoy the landscape nor did I come for having such a great time.

Since I moved to the north, I am still struggeling with organizing everything at once but, at the same time, I feel the urge to get to know my new environment. Get to know new places and make new friends. You may also call it networking.  

Today I am going on a short trip to Kiryat Shmona; a small town near the border to Lebanon. My original plan was taking another bus from Kiryat Shmona and going to Metulla (at the border to Lebanon) but I am not sure if the bus connections work that well.


Those of you now thinking "Kiryat Shmonah", I have heard that name before, are right. The town has been in the news for many years because the Lebanese terror organization Hizbollah shot its Katyusha rockets right into Kiryat Shmona. 

The Shabbat, however, I am going to spend in Zfat (Safed). More or less religious and with friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment