Tuesday, July 28, 2009

"Abusive" Mea Shearim Mother gave Interview


B"H

The of child abuse accused Mea Shearim (Toldot Aharon) mother gave an interview to the Israeli daily MAARIV:

There she was complaining about the terrible behaviour of the police since her arrest.

"I was in the same cell with real criminals, as if I was the most dangerous person. When I finally got home, the Simcha (joy) was unbelievable. My oldest daughter started crying and my youngest daughter asked if I still recognize her. We all cried and laughed together. On Shabbat I had to see a doctors because I was in pain. I felt that G - d gave me the children as a present".

The mother explains that her three - year - old boy was ill and she took him to the hospital where the doctors weren't able to find out what the patient is suffering from. They tried here and there and eventually the mother told them something and complained.

Furthermore she said that the cops were rude and yelled at her that she will be sitting in jail for 40 years.



Link:

Haredim (Hebrew)

No comments:

Post a Comment