Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Senior Ku Klux Klan Member arrested in Tel Aviv

B"H

The senior KKK member, Micky Louis Mayon, was arrested in his Tel Aviv apartment in the Florentin neighbourhood.

See JERUSALEM POST

I knew this guy by sight. The last time I saw him was about two weeks ago and someone had told me that he had moved to Yaffo. This, however, turned out to be incorrect, as he lived (according to the papers) in Florentin.

For a long period of time, he used to stay at a certain Tel Aviv hostel and worked illegally. The police claim that he changed apartments all the time is not true, as he had been living in one hostel for more than a year. He was even painting synagogues before Pessach !

Imagine a KKK member painting synagogues.

I never spoke to him and just noticed his hateful look in his eyes when he saw me somewhere in the streets. I always thought that he gave me this kind of look because someone else had told him that I am a religious Jew and wouldn't listen to his fundamentalist Christian confused mind.

However, I never expected him to be such a criminal !

How can it be that a person like him is entering Israel ?

3 comments:

  1. B"H

    Micky Mayon was caught in a Florentin Hostel by the Israeli immigration police. Apparently a former flatmate turned him in.

    The hostel where Mayon lived before is now under media surveillance. I spoke to someone there and all the time, reporters call and want interviews or photographers just show up outside.

    I don't understand why there is such a big fuss about the story. Obviously there is nothing else to write about !

    ReplyDelete
  2. B"H

    As far as I have heard: Micky Mayon is out on bail.

    ReplyDelete