Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Only 4 % of the Universe are known to us


Can you imagine that no one has an explanation for 96 % of the universe ? Only 4 % of the universe consist of galaxies, planets and stars. The other 96 % consist of “Dark Energy” and “Dark Matter”. We are neither able to feel nor to comprehend those two “existences”, "causes", “substances” or whatever you would like to call them.


Gerald Schroeder and the "Age of the Universe"

No comments:

Post a Comment