Friday, February 12, 2010

Shabbat Shalom




B"H


Sunny and warm weather in Jerusalem ! This is the present weather forecast and a perfect introduction to the new month Adar. It doesn't matter if Purim is coming out in February or March; usually Purim in Jerusalem is mostly cloudy and rainy.


As Rosh Chodesh is coming up, Chassidut Ruzhin - Boyan seems to have a Tish with the Rebbe tonight. I haven't been to any chassidic Tish for quite a while. Not because I have lost interest but sometimes I simply need to do something else. Be with myself, read a book and see other people. Especially when the weather is nice, I like to sit outside in the sun and read a good book. Going to a park instead of sitting inside and stuffing myself at a long Shabbat meal.


"Shabbat Shalom - Gut Schabbes" to everyone and hopefully we will all have a great Chodesh Adar.

No comments:

Post a Comment