Friday, December 17, 2010

Shabbat Shalom


View over the Old City of Zfat (Safed).

Photo: Miriam Woelke


B"H

I am going to rush to Jerusalem tomorrow. Just for a few hours and just over Shabbat. Right after Shabbat ends, I already have to go back to Tiberias.
At least I will have some time on Shabbat to go to Mea Shearim, participate in a meal there and maybe go to a chassidic Tish. I definitely should get some spirituality although Tiberias and especially Zfat are more than spiritual.

The main reason for me taking a few hours break is that I am still thinking about moving to Zfat. Hopefully I will find some more time to think or even a kind of an answer in Jerusalem.

"Shabbat Shalom - Gut Schabbes" to everyone !

Not to forget the fast tomorrow:
At the beginning of next week I am going to publish a longer article about the reasons why we fast on 10 Tevet.

No comments:

Post a Comment