Friday, November 11, 2011

Life / Blog Changes


Jerusalem, Agrippas Street

Photo: Miriam Woelke

B"H 

This blog has been slowing down a bit lately. The reason is that I have plenty of other things to do at the moment. Dealing with red tape in Germany regarding a private matter. 

The next step will be moving back to Jerusalem. I haven't even started looking for an apartment yet but don't see it as such a complicated matter. It is winter time and less people aresearching than during the summer months June, July or August. I will write about the apartment hunting and how the rents are. At least a little cheaper than in Tel Aviv. If anyone knows about a 1 - 1,5 or two room apartment in Jerusalem, Nachlaot, around Agrippas Street or Bezalel, please let me know. A studio apartment would be great but it shouldn't be too small. It doesn't have to be only Nachlaot but the location should be downtown Jerusalem. Rent ? Let's say 2000 - 3000 Shekels. But for 3000 I am expecting a bit more than a cave ! 

After moving back and settling, I am going to change my blog styles. My plan is to research subjects and run interviews with different people. Moreover, going back to the Tishes, Mea Shearim, Shiurim and anything I didn't have in Tel Aviv. 

My blog posts may not be that many these days but I will catch up next month.

1 comment:

  1. I just wanted to add a comment here to mention thanks for you very nice ideas. Blogs are troublesome to run and time consuming thus I appreciate when I see well written material. Your time isn’t going to waste with your posts. Thanks so much and stick with it No doubt you will definitely reach your goals! have a great day!

    ReplyDelete