Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Rainy Weather in Jerusalem



Jerusalem, Jaffa Road: Rainy weather.



Photos: Miriam Woelke

B”H 

Yesterday I really started missing Germany in a certain aspect.  Having to deal with bureaucracy in Israel mostly turns out being a disaster. Suddenly you find clerks who work completely unprofessional, yell around at other people while working at your file. When I spoke to a German institution yesterday, everything went smoothly and professional. No one screaming around, smoking or hanging around useless. :-) 

Yesterday was also a big rainy day. In Tel Aviv as well as in Jerusalem. I took the above photos yesterday and when I came home to Tel Aviv, it started raining so heavily that I ended up dripping. 

Due to all the private bureaucracy I underwent, my blogs are not up - to - date. Someone told me that today is Rabbi Me'ir Kahane's Yahrzeit but I had no time to check. However, I saw this poster in Jerusalem yesterday:




Photos: Miriam Woelke

No comments:

Post a Comment