Sunday, August 5, 2012

ELUL


Jaffa Road, Jerusalem

Photo: Miriam Woelke

B"H

After visiting the 19 - year - old American girl Jordan who was, together with me, injured in the Jerusalem bus accident on 9 July, I had lost it a bit. Jordan is still hospitalized in Hadassah Ein Kerem and I spoke to her and her mother. It was a quite emotional visit and especially for her, all the horrible memories from the accident came back.

The month of July has turned out to be my worst month for the past years. Always something happened in July. This time the accident and I am so glad that July is over. In addition to that, we are going to celebrate Rosh Chodesh ELUL in another two weeks and I am really looking forward to that. 

Nevertheless, a friend of mine told me that I shouldn't see July as the worst month anymore but as a month where my life was saved. The friend is right but the bitter taste of July still remains.:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment