Thursday, August 9, 2012

Jewish Android Apps

B"H

I am just a one - man (woman) - blogger - show and I am always jealous when I look at other blogs publishing so many articles on a daily basis. Those blogs are only able to do so because they either deal with guest posts or have a few bloggers and not only one. Many times I am behind with all my posts but that's the way it is. 

In case I don't carry a book with me in order to read and prepare articles, I found another way of studying at almost any place. If you own an Android device, the Playstore is actually offering quite a few Jewish writings and books. From the RAMBAM to Tefilah and to the YALKUT SHIMONI Midrash. I actually just downloaded MEGILLATH ESTHER and next Purim, I don't need to carry any Megillah with me but simply pull out my Samsung. 

It is an amazing how many Jewish apps are around but the biggest choice have those who know Hebrew, as many apps are only available in Hebrew. 

2 comments:

  1. There are also some Shabbat alarm clock apps too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. B"H

    Interesting. I also saw an App for Prayer Times.:-)

    ReplyDelete