Sunday, August 19, 2012

"Rabbi" Shlomo Riskin and the Christians

B"H

Before I start publishing new articles and going through all your comments, I would like to mention the latest JEWISH ISRAEL article on the wheeling and dealing of Efrat's Chief Rabbi Shlomo Riskin and his remarks towards Christianity.


Baruch Hashem, I have had never anything to do with Riskin and today I avoid his teachings, articles or any of his publications. My personal opinion is that Riskin is not into Christianity himself but loves the cash coming from Christian groups. In order to get the money in, he is prepared to do anything and Jewish Israel or any criticism from the Orthodox side won't teach him better. 

As I said many times before, in our days, money is more important than moral and ideology. 

No comments:

Post a Comment