Sunday, May 16, 2010

Shabbat & Shavuot

B"H

Last Shabbat I met one of my American readers and took him to the Tish of the Toldot Avraham Yitzchak Rebbe in Mea Shearim. The Toldot Aharon weren't on but later I found out that the Shomrei Emunim as well as the Mishkenot HaRoim obviously were having Tishes. Never mind, as on Erev Shavuot, many groups may have some events which I am going to check out.

Furthermore, there are plenty of "Tikkunei Leil Shavuot - Torah studies on Shavuot" around. In Tel Aviv as well in Jerusalem.
In case you are looking for something halachic and intensively religious, you can either go to a Beit Midrash in Mea Shearim (as a man), to the Great Synagogue or to the Yeshurun Synagogue (both in King George Street). Both Synagogue are offering fantastic Shiurim (lectures) in HEBREW !

I want to apologize to all readers who sent me e - mails and have not yet received a response. They will hopefully do so today !

No comments:

Post a Comment