Friday, March 4, 2011

Shabbat Shalom


The SEFIROT at the Ashkenazi "ARI" Synagogue in Zfat (Safed).

Photo: Miriam Woelke

B"H

A sunny and warm Shabbat is right ahead of us. At least we will be able to go out. I don't like sitting at home the entire Shabbat but love to go out and see enjoy some nature. If I wasn't so lazy, I would walk over to Bnei Brak and go for a Tish. However, sometimes I feel that the Tishes in Bnei Brak are somehow limited. GUR doesn't let in a women, the Nadvorna Rebbe has been travelling and I don't know whether he is back home and further Tishes from smaller groups don't seem to have any women coming either. It is hard figuring out Bnei Brak and I find it much easier and comfortable being in Mea Shearim.

If anyone knows about the Tishes in Bnei Brak such as Lelov, Alexander (if they have women), Modziz or others, please let me know. The only group having a Tish on a very regular basis is Vishnitz. 

"Shabbat Shalom - Gut Schabbes" to all of you !

No comments:

Post a Comment