Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Nadvorna Rebbe visiting Poland and Ukraine

B"H

The Nadvorna Rebbe from Bnei Brak is visiting Kivrei Zaddikim in Poland and the Ukraine. See a video and great pictures HERE !

I have been to the Tish in Nadvorna at least three times and enjoyed it very much. I have never seen a Rebbe clapping in his hands and demanding his Chassidim to sing. The Rebbe lives right across his Synagogue in Kiryat Nadvorna (Bnei Brak), just a few meters away from Kiryat Vishnitz. 

Once I arrived at the Synagogue and the Rebbe came out of his house and was accompanied by two or three other Chassidim. When going into the Synagogue, the Rebbe uses the same entrance as the women but has a separate door inside the alleyway. One of the Chassidim accompanying the Rebbe told me to wait a few minutes until the Rebbe passes. Thus the Nadvorna Rebbe has been the only Rebbe so far, I saw at a very close distance. Maybe three meters distance, and I have to say that the Rebbe was very nice and didn't close his eyes or anything because there was a woman standing.

No comments:

Post a Comment