Tuesday, September 20, 2011

The Biale Rebbe from Switzerland

B”H 

In Europa und Israel, the Biale Rebbe from Lugano / Switzerland has become quite famous over the years. Despite the fact that Chassidut Biale has several Rebbes in different places, the Rebbe from Lugano has earned a very good reputation. Several times a year he used to come to Jerusalem. Mostly on the high holidays and people where streaming to his celebrations. I have never made it so far although someone once wanted to send me to the Rebbe in order to save my haredi lifestyle and not make me leaving society. 

Now I heard that the Rebbe has moved to Israel and more opportunities come up to participate in his services.

However, here is the website of the Swiss Biale Rebbe. Book recommendations as well as some articles from him:

No comments:

Post a Comment