Thursday, February 3, 2011

Content Stuff


Entering Ramat Gan from Tel Aviv

Photo: Miriam Woelke
B"H

I just set up a new poll asking my readership what they would prefer to read. Concerning the hits on the content, haredi subjects are on top of the readership list. Not that there is any new material missing, nevertheless, I would also like to add some stories about the daily life in Tel Aviv, Jerusalem or further up north. 

Not every Haredi is involved in his own society for 24 hours a day but has to interact with different Israeli societies. And, not everyone in Israel is Haredi or religious at all and thus I think that anyone has a story to tell. No matter if ordinary people or religious "celebrities". Personally I am more into story telling and have been practicing this quite successfully in my German blogs. 

What do you think ? You can either participate in the poll or just add a comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment