Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Correction: Karlin - Stolin Tish is taking place TODAY

B"H

I was wrong when I announced that the Karlin - Stolin Rebbe is giving his Tish this upcoming Thursday. A Karliner Chassid had told me that the Rebbe is giving his famous Chanukkah Tish on "Yom Chamishi - Thursday". This is what I heard but the Karliner had actually meant "Leil Chamishi (of Chanukkah).

Anyway, the Karliner Tish with the Rebbe is taking place tonight (Tuesday) at about 8pm !

During Chanukkah, most chassidic groups have their daily Chanukkah candle lighting with the Rebbe. So has Belz (every day at about 7.30 / 8.00pm).
There is no food or anything but "just" candle lighting and singing at the Belzer Beit Midrash in Kiryat Belz / Jerusalem.

I assume that all other Chassiduyot (Toldot Aharon, etc.) do the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment